Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Mon & Tue Aug 14th & 15th in Calgary

We are currently at Roy Jorawsky's home in Strathmore, near Calgary Alberta. Our flight from Frankfurt was fine, pretty much on time and everything worked OK. Roy was there to meet us at the airport and took us to his very beautiful home. We were also welcomed by a nice 25 deg C Alberta weather with clear skies. I'm writing this on Roy's computer as we did nor get mine hooked up on the internet as the network at Roy's seems to be computer specific.
We have been admiring Roy's fantasticly painted "firebike" and have been doing some serious "LT-talk" while at the same getting Roy's Garmin 2610 in operation for us to use on our trip.

At this stage I want to apologize for the not-so-many pictures on this blog but believe me I (and even Roy with me) have tried hard! We managed to load the one picture on the first day post but for some strange reason no more pics come visible. They seem to disappear in the bit heaven...

Tomorrow is Wednesday and we shall see how things work out with two exciting things: Do we get the bikes out in decent time and shape and will I get my driver's licence from DHL cargo terminal...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?